Low-Pressure Injection Molding
Fero provides flexible manufacturing solutions for technological manufacturing companies. We are experts in wire solutions and process improvement solutions.
The innovative, modified, thermoplastic, polyamide, hot melts are made especially for low-pressure molding and are a cost effective alternative to epoxy potting.
- Designed for prototyping and production runs – it’s output is scalable from just a few hundred to tens of thousands.
- Typically one or two cavities (depending on part size)
- Fully independent adjustable process control
- Precisely metered shot sizes
- Accurately control flow rates
- Exact pressure control
- Patented permanent nozzle engagement
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH FERO
We provide an integrated design layout with automated wire processing to create a more efficient supply
We provide automated wire labelling / identification making on-going maintenance a breeze
We drive cost savings by providing fully documented processes which allow for assembly cost-downs
We have developed rigorous in-house processes to fully test all circuitry